My little Walter

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Feeling Frustrated

I have not posted in a couple of days mainly because I am angry at Walter's owners, the authorities and yes... even myself...for failing to get him the needed help.

His owner being home Friday had little to no consequence as his water barrel still went unfilled.  The winds have been terrible and yet no one takes off the sharp exposed plastic that has already cut him in the past.  Besides the man went off to wherever he goes and Walter is once again left in the care of that kid.

I am feeding him through another part of the corral so he wont hurt himself.  To make matters worst my back has been killing me and it has been a struggle to carry the gallon milk jugs I use to water him.  How hard can it be to turn on the water?  Obviously too hard for that heartless kid!

Note the water line in the barrel
 
I have to feed him through here now

Look how sharp and dangerous this is for Walter and yet they don't even make the effort to take it down!


He was not fed Friday night and he went until Saturday afternoon without food.  My hands are tied during the day and all I can do is watch in disgust as this poor animal suffers at the hands of his worthless owners.

While he is always fed his pellets in this dirty ice chest
you will note the kid fed him his little portion of hay
on this side of the corral.

I was surprised that the kid had the hindsight to feed him on this side of the corral as to not injure him but if you click on the picture you will see hundreds of flies on his face...pitiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment