My little Walter

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

He is back to ignoring me

This morning when I went to check up on him, he had his back towards the fence and was looking out to the street.  I called out to him several times and would you believe he ignored me?

All I could see was his rear end :-(

One thing I did notice was that his left hind hoof is still bothering him...look how he bends it...and this has been going on for months.  I have pointed it out to both father and son.


It was chilly this morning but on the plus side it meant no horse flies to bother him.  I told him that I knew he got wet and was scared of the lighting and thunder last night but that there was this little donkey in Terlingua who had it just as bad as he did.

If you follow John Wells blog The Field Lab you probably saw the picture of a soaking wet Mr. Floppy and if you don't here is the picture http://thefieldlab.blogspot.com/2013/04/springkle.html

Apparently Walter didn't much care for what I had to say and never turned around to look my way...so I let him be and left.

Thank you for your visit to Walter's World.

2 comments:

  1. The mule across the street doesn't go under his shelter, maybe it doesn't bother them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so Trouble, guess they can't tell us. Even though in the Big Bend area they manage to survive in even worst conditions.

      Delete