My little Walter

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Heat and Flies

Knew it was going to be a hot day therefore wanted to make sure he had plenty of water.  Even though last night he did not have to dunk his head in his barrel too far as they had filled it...but  now it was noon and another day.

That is not the moon...it is a street light and the other circles
are specks on my camera lens.  Note the poop.

I do not know why there is heartache associated whenever I visit him.  Inevitably there is always something wrong.  His face but specifically his eyes were full of flies and the heat made his poop stink to high heaven.


I guess since they fed and watered him well yesterday, they felt he did not need to eat today.  I brought him some water but he did not want to drink it.  I do not know why he has been refusing clean fresh water lately.

I had to run errands and when I got back I saw Ramon had the beige truck parked in his driveway...how many trucks does this man have?  So I was not able to go pay him a visit until it got dark.  I took him his pellets which he quickly gobbled...offered him water and was once again turned down :-(

It is feast or famine for little Walter.


No comments:

Post a Comment