My little Walter

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hit Paydirt or is it Pay Poop?

Finally my little Walter had a good day.  This afternoon it was in the low 90's and I went to offer him some fresh water which he refused!  He did not pass up on the horse pellets though :D

The winds started blowing very strongly from the east and this now worthless piece of plastic threaten to blow at any minute.  This is where he cut his eye if you will recall.  Wish it would blow east that way it would not hurt Walter if it did.


Later on in the afternoon went to once again check up on him.  Found that he had been given a block of the good quality hay, his big horse pellets (I give him little ones) and his water barrel was full.  Knew the kid had not done this since I saw him walking to his cousins house.


Went to look towards the owners driveway and saw the red pick up and also a white pick up in front of the house.  He was obvious fed by Ramon (name I made up for his owner).  Have I mentioned I tend to give people names so they wont know I am talking about them?  My friends and I were famous for doing that...jajajaja!


Little Walter was so happy he was going from his dirty ice chest...where they feed him his big pellets... to his hay ..to his water barrel and repeat.


I left so he could eat in peace and bask in the fact that at least for today, he had all that he needed :)

Thank you for your visit to Walter's World.

2 comments:

  1. What more could he ask for? That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess he could ask for this to happen everyday but with his owners track record...he was happy at least it happened today.

    ReplyDelete