My little Walter

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Laying Down

Post for Wednesday April 10, 2013

Went to take out the trash but it was cold so came back inside to get my jacket.  Debated on whether or not to go visit Walter first but decided it was best to take out the trash just in case the garbage truck came early.

Walter's owners house is on high ground and we are downhill.  From the front gate I can see his driveway.   I did not have my glasses on but could see a figure of a man in a hooded jacket walking down to his corral...so I had to pass on the visit.

Around noon I saw that no one was home so went to see him...but there was no Walter!  When I was almost to his corral I saw his head and knew he was laying down.


I tried not to make any noise so he would not get up...I also wanted to see if he was licking his hooves but he was not.  He just seemed very sleepy




Tried to pay him another visit in the afternoon but his owner was around.  By now Walter was standing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment