My little Walter

Friday, May 24, 2013

A Soggy Corral

Yesterday I used the cheap "medium duty" garden hose that I had hanging on a tree limb and put it to better use by connecting it to the other two hoses I have in order to reach Walter's new stealth watering hole.  Just in one day it already had roaches, bees and other insects floating in it.  I dumped the water on the sage bush and cleaned it out.  Imagine how gross his water barrel is and yet no one cleans it.

Last night we had wind, lighting, thunder and the always welcomed rain.  At the height of the storm I grabbed my binoculars and to my chagrin...Walter was not under his new shade structure...but in the middle of his corral getting wet!  Mother said, "perhaps he felt he needed a bath"....(me rolling my eyes)

As I mentioned on my main blog I had a heck of a headache, took some medication and did not wake up till 4:00 p.m. a little later I went to check-up on him and this is what I found...no water, no food, a soggy mess!
 



The only positive was he still had water in his stealth bucket.


No comments:

Post a Comment