My little Walter

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eating his own feces!

Yesterday everything was going peachy, new shade structure, a full water barrel, hay and pellets.  Today NO FOOD!

My regular readers know that come the weekend I step aside and let his owners take care of him...though it really pains me because I know how worthless they are.  Today they once again proved it.  Even though I do not go to his corral...I do keep an eye out for him with my binoculars.  No one fed him and I already knew what he was up to :-(







 I am sorry for the gruesome photos but I am still hopeful that one day they will serve as evidence against his heartless owners.
 
I could not standby and let him continue to eat his own feces so I went and got the last of his pellets.  I was mad...I did not even care if his owner's saw me....grrrrrrrrrrrr!



I have had a blinding headache for the past three days and have not been able to go buy him another 50 lb bag of horse pellets...that is also the reason why I have not gone to see that poor mare I featured on my main blog...I did not have any food to offer her :-(

He just gobbled up his pellets!
Turns out his poor excuse for owners were not even home.  Last time I checked on him was 9:35 p.m. and they had not arrived yet.  Do they really believe that now that he has a half-ass shade structure...that keeps him from being hungry and thirsty?  Come on Val Verde County Sheriff's Department...do something!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment