My little Walter

Friday, May 17, 2013

He has shade!

This afternoon I saw someone walking on our fence and realized it was the kid.  Grabbed my binoculars and could see that the father was finally taking down that plastic crap that needed to have gone bye-bye a long time ago.

I zoomed in as much as my cheapo camera would allow.

He had his pick-up truck by the corral and had Walter's trailer hitched to it and that is where he had some old metal tin?  Heck I have no idea what it is called.  I had offered him some before and was going to go offer it to him again but my mother convinced me it was best to mind my own business...as always she was right.

The father was the one working...the kid pretty much just watched him.  Late this afternoon I went to have a look and was going to pull my camera when I saw the father who was wearing green and pretty much blended with the landscape next to the corral...so no pictures tonight of the new shade structure.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! If it is as hot there as it's been here (austin) for the last couple of days, this is a miracle for ol' Walter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had record setting temperatures this week 106 Thursday and 105 Friday. Right now it is 94 but with a heat index of 100.

      He has needed this for a long time :(

      Delete