My little Walter

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How unusual...he was fed breakfast and dinner!

I usually put out the trash by 7:00 a.m. but today I did not get that chore done until 8:00 a.m.  Went to check up on him and was glad he was eating the last of his hay...which means they actually fed him this morning.

Checked his new stealth bucket and he had drank half of it which pleased me.  Unfortunately I was occupied most of the day with car issues.  When I got back from my second trip to the auto parts store I went to see him.  By now it was 9:00 p.m. and he had not been fed...no surprise as he was fed this morning.

Once more I got tied up and by the time I walked back with his pellets at 9:50 p.m. someone had fed him and he was chowing down.  However, make no mistake little Walter is no fool...seeing I had food, he stopped eating and came running to eat out of his pink container...jajajaja :D

2 comments: