My little Walter

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Late night feedings

Last night when I went to feed him, it became apparent that his owners now do "late evening feedings" by that I mean after 9:00 p.m.  Was glad to see he had a full barrel of water as well as a ration of hay.

Just like the night before he came running at the sight of his pink container and chowed down on them and then went back to eating the food in his corral.

I am on weekend mode and by that my regular readers know it means that I let his owners feed and water him and I only make an appearance if the occasion merits it.

His owners were gone all day so I went to feed him around 9:00 p.m. not knowing what time they would be back or if they would even bother.  Just as he was done, their truck entered their driveway.  I stuck around giving them time to enter their house but I think there is the possibility that I was seen fleeing with the pink container!

Came back later but apparently they either figured I fed him or they just decided he could wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment