My little Walter

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Night Update

While the rains we got were very much needed...on the down side I felt sorry for Walter because he has no shelter whatsoever from the elements.  Getting wet and the temperatures going down to the low 60's can not be good for him.  Remember he still has a runny nose and has had for months.

The father was here all weekend and as of this writing is still here.  I kept my word and did not go see him even though I really wanted to.

This afternoon when I went to open the gate he called out to me but I could see his owners truck on the driveway.  As I drove by his house he was looking at me :-(

I just went to check up on him with my little flashlight and he just got fed as his owners had company this afternoon.  Hopefully they filled up his water barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment