My little Walter

Friday, May 10, 2013

Since when does the kid take pictures of Walter?

Late yesterday afternoon I was on the south part of the property (where his corral is) watering the trees when I noticed that Walter started going crazy and running from one side of the corral to the other...WTH?

Before long I saw he was all worked up because the kid was bringing him his pellets and then he threw a brick of hay and placed it where he should...not where that sharp plastic thing is still hanging down because father and son are too lazy to remove it....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Then he did something out of the blue...he took out his cell phone (or what appeared like a cell phone from where I was standing) and started taking pictures of Walter!  Lol...what the hell for?  To put on his Facebook page and brag about how well he takes care of his horse?  (Me rolling my eyes)

Too bad I know nothing about Facebook or for that matter what his last name is.  I would certainly be interested in knowing what tales he weaves to his unsuspecting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment