My little Walter

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Man Without a Word

I am not surprised at all that Walter's owner did not bring him over this weekend.  Someone as worthless as he is can't be expected to actually be a man of his word.

With my mother being sick, I have not been able to take care of Walter like I would like...but as much as I feel for his plight...my mother comes first.


Tonight was the first opportunity I had to go check up on him and it was not good.  His corral is a soggy mess from all the rain we got Sunday afternoon, his rain barrel was empty and the kid did not feed him until 9:30 p.m

Note the white water hose dangling and no water barrel.

Water barrel had been downed by Walter and all
the kid did was pick it up.  It is no where near the water hose.

Every time I go out to hang clothes or to open the gate he sees me and does his horse sound to get my attention, it just breaks my heart!  There are so many mosquitoes out there and I am sure he is being bit.  It is a real shame how he is treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment