My little Walter

Monday, July 29, 2013

No water in two days

Saturday I was about to walk over to the corral when I looked out the kitchen window.  It was that kid believe it or not...locking up Pacquiao (their family dog) in the horse trailer for the second day in a row in the heat of the day, with no shade or water.


Sunday as I was about to head over to see him...I saw the father and his kids playing ball by the church, so had to abort my trip because I would be detected.  I figured they would get to Walter after they finished but they never did.  I came back around 11:00 p.m. and noticed that the new neighbors who moved into the vacant house next to theirs saw me feeding and watering him...I am not too concerned about them.

This morning as we were headed to the hospital his water barrel was down.  When we returned his water barrel was up.  Went to investigate and the only thing the kid had done was pick it up.  It has been in the three digits and he has not had water provided by his heartless owners in two days!


I fed and watered him this afternoon as well as this evening but I am concerned that all he wants to do is EAT...he drinks very little water.  My mechanic told me that unless he is de-wormed all I am doing is feeding the worms and very little goes to Walter.

I really can not take on that job, that is something only his owners can do.  Besides what good would it do to de-worm him if he continues to eat his own feces?  His owners never even bother to clean his corral.

They say Karma is a bitch, I hope it comes back and bites them in their rear end for what they are doing to their animals, grrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment