My little Walter

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pacquiao was locked up...

Post for Friday - July 26, 2013

Friday I went to get the car from the garage which is located in the lot close to the corral and drove it up front.  Kept on hearing all this ruckus coming from that area so went to investigate.  It was Pacquiao (the family dog) that had been locked inside the newer horse trailer and he was having a fit!  He was trying to climb out and almost choked himself.


 I do not know what he must have done to deserve this but you  do not lock a dog up in a hot trailer bed with no shade and no water to speak of.


I could not get close to the fence because on our side of the property was where Mata Gatos (mother's worthless handyman) put all the old wood, scraps and roofing from the old garage he tore down to rebuild the one we have today.


I got on top of an old cinder block and was glad to find that the horse trailer flooring was made of wood and not metal or I would have called the police.  Was going to call them if when I got back from town he was still locked up.  Figure a lot a people may not relate to a horse being without water and in the heat...but they might if it was a dog and besides I am getting pretty tired of that darn kid....grrrrrrrrr!!!


Walter did not seem to be bothered by all the commotion as he ate and I could tell that his water barrel was at least half full.

I do not know if Pacquiao got out on his own or if the kid released him but he was nowhere to be seen when I got back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment