My little Walter

Saturday, August 3, 2013

It took them four days...

In the past the most they would go without watering him was three days...this time the darn kid pushed the envelope and it took him four damn days!




What is his problem?  Does he want Walter to die so he wont have the chore of feeding and watering him? Studies show that kids that abuse animals will grow up to be abusers as adults.  What kind of parents does he have that turn a blind eye to what he is doing to Walter and Pacquiao?


His mother is either on vacation, they cut her hours or something but she has been home during the day.  Drove past their house and saw that she has him washing, hanging and then taking down the clothes as well as sweeping their back porch.  He also has to baby sit his younger brother.  Is this the reason he is taking it out on his animals?

2 comments:

  1. This is unbelievably depressing. Honestly, I don't know how anyone could live next door to this - forced to witness it every day - and not have it impact your own emotional well-being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Leilani, you nailed it!

      Sometimes I don't even want to write a post and many times I haven't because it is just so depressing and it takes a mental toll on me.

      However, I do it for Walter hoping one day someone with authority will do something about it even though I am not holding my breath on that happening either.

      Delete