My little Walter

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Walter spent the night

No one came to pick up Walter last night so he spent the night at Mom's house.  The good thing about that is that he was up early helping me do yard work.

This evening I had to go to the laundromat and I did not get home till almost ten o'clock.  When I got back I found him laying down sleeping close to my bedroom window.  If I had known he was there I would have parked the car where I usually do as to not disturb him.

I parked up front so I would not have to carry the tons of laundry I washed tonight.  He did not get up but watched me unload the car.  A while later he got up and started grazing again.

I am so glad his owners did not come to get him.  At least at my Mom's he has lots of room to roam, some dry ground to lay on, fresh water and all the grass he wants to eat.

Thank you for paying a visit to Walter's World :)

2 comments: