My little Walter

Sunday, November 24, 2013

To the new readers of the blog

One of my readers remarked how sad she feels when she reads this blog.  I replied that it made me equally sad to have to write it but that I did it with the hopes that perhaps someday this journal could be used as evidence against his worthless owners in a court of law.

I know there are a few new visitors to this blog that is why I wanted to explain the reason why I started this blog.  You may wonder why I do not pick up the telephone and call the authorities.  The answer to that is...I have...multiple times, even went in person twice to make a report hoping that seeing the pictures I presented them, I would be taken seriously...that was not the case.

In Val Verde County, Texas they do not pay any attention to cases of animal abuse or neglect which in my opinion are one and the same.  Only one officer took me seriously but then he went on leave and the ball was dropped one more time.

I have it all documented on my main blog but decided it made more sense to start a separate blog just about Walter.

Once in a while I will write a happy post but by in large that is the exception to the rule.  Not the way I would like for it to be..nothing would please me more than to report he is watered and fed daily. However, I have to stick to the facts...in this case the sad hard facts of Walter's life.


No comments:

Post a Comment