My little Walter

Saturday, December 28, 2013

A week in review

Almost a week has gone by without an update.  Not that there is nothing to blog about...it is just that it is so sad to write in this blog.  It seems like there is nothing positive to report.  Happy occasions are far and few.

On Monday, December 23th I went to see him and lord and behold he had eaten the majority of the leaves.  I still do not know if that is good or bad for him but I have the feeling that it can not be good! I do not know when his owner goes to work or what kind of work he has because he has been home for almost two weeks now.  This makes it difficult for me to feed him without being seen.

On Tuesday, December 24th I made sure I brought my camera along.




I could not make out whether or not there was water in his barrel.  It just kills me that he wont drink water even when I offer it to him...guess he thinks he is a camel?  Came back later and could actually see the water moving since the wind was so strong...so I felt better knowing he at least had some liquid gold.


His owner had seen me on several occasions today so once again he fed him...for my benefit?


It drizzled all night Thursday as well as all day Friday.  Today it quit but the sun did not come out and his corral was once again a soggy mess.  I swear even a pop up shade structure would be better than that POS he has for a shade and protection from the rain.

He looked filthy and all I could do was pet him, talk to him and feed him his pellets.  His owners did not seem to be around today so I took advantage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment