My little Walter

Sunday, December 15, 2013

All dressed up but mad!

The first couple of days of last week they played more hide and seek with Walter.  Do not know if he took him to the nephew's house so among the other horses he could be warmer or what the deal was. All I know is that when I went to feed him his evening meals he wasn't there.

On Wednesday morning (December 11th) I spotted him and made my way there.  He did not seem happy to see me...as a matter of fact he totally ignored me, lol!

Later on that afternoon I thought I saw him with his saddle on.  I have wanted to get a picture of him for a long time now but when the opportunity presented itself I never had my camera on me.  Was glad they took that dirty old pinkish bridle off and put on his soft one.  Guess I am blind...he still had the dirty pinkish bridle on.

When he saw me coming he went to the far end of the corral and gave me his back!  Little Walter it is not my fault your owner is playing hide and seek with you!



I had to make my way through some prickly cacti and stretched out my arms to get a picture of him...silly horse :)


Here is another picture of the "prop hay" his owner brought him last weekend.  Even though when I have come in the evenings I have found him eating his hay.  At least this was the case on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.


I have not been feeling well.  I have a terrible cold and sore throat and I have not ventured outside all weekend, hope the feedings continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment