My little Walter

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Since when do horses eat leaves?

With this darn flu/cold/cough that I have, I have been keeping a low profile and only yesterday and today did I go to visit Walter.

This afternoon as I was putting the plants back in the house I spotted a person all bundled up that kept on going into the corral.  I could not make out if it was the kid or the father.  Gave it a while and walked on over there.  Of course as my luck would have it, it was the man and we saw each other at the same time.

I am sure he hates seeing me just as much I hate having to see him but I caught him red handed emptying a bag of leaves on the side closest to my mother's fence.  Since I already had him in front of me, I greet him...no one is going to say I don't have any manners by any means!  I asked him when he was going to let Walter come over.


He replied that he was going to have to add another line of barbwire to the fence he temporarily put up (without our permission I might add) because Walter had jumped it the last time he brought him over and they found him by the church. Wait a darn minute...when did he jump the fence?  Walter LOVES it at mom's house because I give him love and attention and clean water!


I said that I was always attentive to Walter and I did not remember him coming over and then jumping the fence, asked him when this took place?...he did not answer me.  Liar, liar pants on fire! jajajaja... now I feel like a six-year-old :D  But that is what he is...a LIAR!

I may be under the weather but my mother is not and she would have told me if he had come around. Excused myself and told him I had to put in the rest of the plants before nightfall as I was sick and did not want to get sicker.  All he said was "so you are sick ha?" he was probably glad to see me go...but I had already seen the leaves.


Went and got my camera and made my way once more to the corral but this time through the back as not to get caught.  Later I was sweeping the leaves from the porch (my mother is a stickler about that) and I saw him and the kid picking up a bunch of old timber like they were going to make a fire or something and they both saw me from afar. Sometimes I get the feeling like they know about my blog or at least that I am the one that used to call the authorities on them.  A while later they fed Walter some of the prop hay. Coincidence?


No comments:

Post a Comment