My little Walter

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My little guy got to go riding

Finally my little guy got to leave that filthy corral of his. Friday, I barely made it to the kitchen window in time to see him leaving at 9:36 a.m. aboard his horse trailer.  He had his saddle on and looked happy.  He returned home at 3:49 p.m. and was served a good dinner.

Saturday at 10:17 a.m. once again his owner took him saddled up.  When he returned I made my way to the corral to see what he was eating and while I was glad they fed him a good portion of hay...he looked absolutely filthy!  He was caked in mud and looked wet.

The funny thing on both occasions was that his owner hauled him in his horse trailer but came back in no time flat but without Walter or the trailer.  That means he did not ride him...so who did?


No comments:

Post a Comment