My little Walter

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week ending Sunday - January 12, 2014

Remember I was so surprised last Sunday when his owner fed him twice within a relative short time of the first feed?  Should of know something was up.  Apparently he went to wherever he goes and I guess he knew his lazy teenager was not going to feed Walter before going to school.

Well he did not feed him even after he came back from school or the next day.  I can not believe how cruel that teenager can be.  Yet he and his little brother found time to be playing soccer in the church parking lot

With the new contraption they put in the water barrel I have no idea if it is full or not and if now Walter is not able to flip it over because of it.  At least before he let his lousy owners know he had no water.

I take him water but he turns me down and has tried to flip the water over on me!  His owner came back and fed him on Wednesday morning.  He did not get fed Friday and Walter was at the end of his corral closer to their house moving his head from side to side hoping to get noticed, to no avail.  It is so sad that apart from not feeding him they do not pay any attention to him either.

Only one night last week I did not feed him because I had just taken a bath and when I went outside it was just too cold.  I did not want to get any sicker than I already am.

Thanks for visiting Walter's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment