My little Walter

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Windy Sunday

It was cold and windy today a sharp contrast from the beautiful Saturday we had yesterday when it was sunny and in the low 70's.  It was so windy I saw Walter lay down against the cinder block fence to block the wind.

I can always tell by his body language if he has been fed or not and all indications were that he had not. Finally at 1:13 p.m. I saw his owner come feed him.  Of course he saw me looking out the window.  He probably thinks I have nothing to do!

Was very surprised that at 5:50 p.m. he came out and fed him again!  I was not looking out the window, rather I was taking a bag to the trash container at the same time he was in the corral.  I am sure he thought I did it on purpose...but what do I care what he thinks!

At least today Walter had a good day, food wise :)

4 comments:

  1. Keep that up,,, let his guilt feed Walter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I doubt that man feels any guilt or remorse for the way he treats Walter but I am doing what I can.

      Delete
  2. It is so great that you care about Walter. I know he appreciates you.
    As an SPCA foster mom, I see all kinds of animal abuse, and it makes me cry.
    Hopefully, Walter's situation will be better soon.
    Happy Tails and Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LakeConroePenny,

    I can only imagine the horrors you get to see as a foster SPCA mom. It takes a very special person to take on a volunteer job of that magnitude. Just the emotional drain of seeing how much they have suffered would be too much for at least me to handle.

    I certainly hope Walter's situation improves but I wont hold my breath.

    Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete