My little Walter

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Flies and Poop

Man, I sure hate to update the blog with things like this...especially when there is absolutely nothing I can do about it...though I have tried.  No sense going to the Val Verde County Sheriff's Department, where I have gone in person three times in the past to no avail.

His worthless owner has been home and I have seen him several times both yesterday and today.  He has been doing something during the day on the lot where Walter's corral sits.  What that something is, remains unclear, but obviously he has not been feeding him.

Was watering the trees late this afternoon and looking towards the corral, so I could go see him without being seen.  Poor Walter was eating poop, you have no idea how that makes me feel.  I truly loathe his worthless owner!

Note the downed old ice chest where they
feed him his pellets...been that way since yesterday

With the temperatures in the 90's...flies were swarming his face.




No comments:

Post a Comment