My little Walter

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Horse Flies Galore

I was fairly busy today between watering trees and the leaking meter, that I did not get to check on Walter until around 3:00 p.m.  When I did he had no water and he looked hungry.





There was a lot of green grass where the leak was, so pulling it out was easy but first I gave him water.  Right away he drank six gallons.


I kept an eye on him and would bring him water but once you feed him. he wont go for the water...he wants food!  Later on in the evening his worthless owners were home but not a one came to check on him.


His face was covered with horse flies and he could barely keep his eyes open.  He kept on rubbing his face on the concrete fence, so I guess they were biting him too.



Nine o'clock came and went and no water or food.  Came back at 9:50 p.m. and in that interval he was finally fed and watered.


No comments:

Post a Comment