My little Walter

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mounds of manure

Since school let out I have not seen that teenager once during the day.  Guess he is busy sleeping late in his air conditioned house, watching TV and/or playing video games with his little brother.  Wait, he is sixteen...he is probably on Facebook or on his cell phone talking to equally lazy girls his age.


While Walter is outside in the elements, standing around an ever increasing pile of manure.


What is Walter supposed to do....shovel it?


Walter is a big horse and this is supposed to be his sun shelter...how is he supposed to fit under all this pile of pooh...I would say another word but I am supposed to be a lady!


They finally started to feed him hay out of the new wet bale but as usual...they forgot to give him water.  No one has bothered to even pick up the barrel off of the ground since yesterday.


The neighbors that live next to Walter's owners or rather their son or perhaps brother caught me watering him and taking pictures today but I do not really care.


No comments:

Post a Comment