My little Walter

Thursday, July 31, 2014

It was a very hot July

So we end July the same way we started it...very hot. I have not been making as many daily trips to check on Walter as I would like to.  One reason being my leg that is once again giving me problems and secondly, it is much to warm except for early mornings and late evenings.



His owner must have a friend in the grass cutting business because he dumps bags of grass clippings and leaves for Walter to eat.  Last week he brought him these that look like either dried palm leaves or corn thingies (sorry I am not up in my plant lingo).


He brought quite a few and Walter enjoyed them for a few days


Water situation is the same...sometimes he has some and sometimes he doesn't. This particular morning at least he had half a barrel.


On this note we end the month of July 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment