My little Walter

Saturday, September 20, 2014

He goes by many aliases

This morning I got up early as I had a lot of errands to run.  Went to go check on him and he had little water and no one had fed him yet.  I offered him some water but stubborn Walter refused to drink it.

Kept an eye out for him from the kitchen window but no one had fed him and it was noon.  I went and cut him some more green grass and slowly feed it to him but not without first checking to see if his owners were home...they weren't, at least the cars were not there.

I was busy with other stuff and I was not able to make it to Sutherlands until after they had closed so decided to go to Walmart on a Saturday evening!  am I crazy? Thankfully it was not crowded.  I bought him some horse pellets for senior horses.

Ran into my neighbors...think I have mentioned them...they are the ones that feed Ralph and his pal the dog because their owner never does.  We got to talking about Ralph and it turns out they named him Chico!

My neighbor said that she takes her daughter to the bus stop because it is still dark and when she opens the door both the cat and his pal the dog are by the front door waiting to be fed.  She said "they think this is McDonald's and they can be fed 24 hours"...we had a good laugh about it.

Told her I had not seen Ralph or Chico in days.  She says he visits a lot of homes...jajajaja...no wonder my mother saw him and said "He is fat, I know you have been feeding him".  Yep, he looks like he has put on some weigh :)


He did love his first canned meal though.


No comments:

Post a Comment