My little Walter

Sunday, September 14, 2014

No water / 100 degrees / Corn Flakes

Post for September 10, 2014

Last night Ralph and I came by to feed Walter.  I am almost an expert at looking at the way his water barrel is sitting to be able to tell if it is almost empty...it looked like that was the case.


 
Like I mentioned on another post I have not been able to go buy him more horse pellets. So I gave him corn flakes which he devoured.


Ralph tried to get a little too close and Walter turned around and gave him a menacing look...he moved his head like he was going to head butt him. Ralph the coward quickly retreated to a safe distance....jajajaja!


Then he decided he was better off in terra firma,


Today it was hot, it got to 100 degrees and he was without water from his worthless owners all day.


His owner was even home but he ignored the down barrel until late that evening. I knew he was thirsty because he actually drank the gallons of water that I took him.  In total he drank 10.5 gallons throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment