My little Walter

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Soggy corral

I can not believe it has almost been a month since I have made a post.  Not that there is nothing to write about...just that it is so darn depressing to write about the bad conditions Walter has to tolerate.



This month we have been fortunate to have had rain in our area.  This part of Texas is in extreme drought conditions and any little bit helps.  However, I feel so sorry for Walter because his owners never shovel his pooh and he is ankle deep in it as it takes time for it to dry.



Would it kill his worthless owner and his lazy teenage son to move Walter to a dry spot if they are too lazy to clean the corral?


I just can't help but wonder if he doesn't already have arthritis.  Even a young horse which he is not, would be uncomfortable in wet mud and pooh full of bacteria.


About the only one having a good time is the rooster.  I can't figure out if it belongs to them or not but he likes to hang out here and eat horse dung.



No comments:

Post a Comment