My little Walter

Friday, September 26, 2014

The downside to rain

We had been warned that rains were in the forecast but they do not always materialize. We were expecting rains last night but they arrived this morning.  I love rain, this area of Texas is experiencing extreme drought conditions and they are needed and welcomed.

The only downside to rain is poor Walter and his soggy corral.


After the rain stopped, I went to check on him and he came up to me with his sad eyes and shaking his head back and forth.  Decided to feed him early before the next batch of storms arrived.


I usually do not feed him until after ten o'clock at night, to give his worthless owners the opportunity to do what is their responsibility to do. For a while now they have only been feeding him in the morning, if they feed him at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment