My little Walter

Friday, September 26, 2014

Weed eating

This morning as we passed Walter's house, we saw his owner actually weed eating his yard.

When we returned he had done a fair job cleaning up and Walter was grazing on some tall grass.  It made me feel better that he was out of that hideous hell hole where he is confined to.

Ralph came by yesterday, I had not seen him in days.  He looked like he had just awaken and he kept on meowing wanting food.  I chewed him out but I fed him. I guess he is the ideal cat, not mine and only comes around when he wants to.

I go outside late at night and look at the sky and just enjoy a quite moment.  This is the fourth night that I see a black cat out there.  For some reason I think he, Ralph and another pale yellow cat are from the same litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment