My little Walter

Thursday, December 25, 2014

He misses Dulcinea

Walter has been here since Monday which is just fine by us.  Tuesday, I looked out the window at 7:00 a.m. and he was here so I knew he had spent the night.  Around 9:30 a.m. I could not find him anywhere so walked to his corral and found him in the eastern end of it that sits on higher ground and thus not as muddy.


 I was glad to see that he was eating his hay but not too happy that he was once again in that filthy corral.  Turned out I did not have to worry about that, as an hour later he was back in our yard.


Why don't they clean this?  Was glad they gave him the opportunity to come over until it dries out.


You would think he would be happy here like he seems to be when they bring him to mom's house. However, he wasn't....he missed Dulcinea and hung out by his corral but on our side of the property.


Yesterday she was tied to the back of the shed and he stayed there practically all day except to come get a drink of water once in a while.  Same thing at night...he spent it by the fence overlooking his corral as he watched over her...how romantic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment