My little Walter

Friday, December 26, 2014

Nap in the shade

For the past couple of days his owners have been coming in the morning, taking Walter to his corral where they feed him his hay and then bringing him back to graze.

Today he spent a lot more time on this side of the property than he has in prior days.  It was a beautiful sunny day in the 70's so he drank a lot of water as well.  I made sure I put his water tub close to the kitchen window so I could see when he came for a drink.


He even took a nap along the trees by the fence where there was shade.  In case you are wondering if that is "the cheap mesh tent" I set up after my first trip back from Terlingua in late October...what can I say?  Have I mentioned I am a procrastinator?


Ralph finally made an appearance today. Jumped on top of dad's old car and started meowing to get my attention.  Fed and watered him and once again he took off to wherever it is he goes.

This afternoon I saw Walter's owner feeding him his pellets from the same place that the lazy teenager did...dang stupidity must run in that family!  At least that meant he once again gets to spend the night on dry ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment