My little Walter

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

They busted his face :(

Ralph jumps on the old washing machine outside the kitchen window as soon as he hears activity. I do not always have my glasses on in the morning but I noticed there was something on his face.


He goes crazy every time he sees food and all he wants to do is start eating, therefore I could not get a good look at him.


They got his little head and ear as well...though it does not show up very well in this picture.


When I finally saw his face...I was furious! I knew what cat had done this to my baby. He is a big old ugly gray cat that likes to bully all the cats in the neighborhood.  He knows I dislike him as I am constantly running him off.


His little face has since healed. Now that Walter has been coming over more frequently...he doesn't seem as afraid of him as he once was but he still keeps his distance :)


4 comments:

  1. Lololol, needs that BIG friend huh?
    Got a stray around here too, heard him and opened my door, he ran off, and my "little" timid Jude came out of hiding and came in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph could sure use a BIG friend but Walter is indifferent towards him. If I happen to hear him making his "there is going to be a fight moan"...I run outside (provided my leg is not acting up) and chase that ugly cat with my broom...jajajajaja :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little thing. Is he mostly living at your house now or does he still go back to that other woman's house to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know where he stays Leilani.

      There are times when he will be here all day but then there are days when he doesn't come around.

      My neighbor the one who first started feeding him says she spoke to her neighbor and she told her that Ralph was not her cat but he liked to spend time with her dog.

      In the afternoons on the days he comes for dinner, he arrives from different directions, so my neighbor and I think he visits other houses where he is also fed.

      He is a very friendly cat and he lets people pet him so we think he must have a home...we just don't know where his real home is at.

      Delete