My little Walter

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Walter is back

This afternoon I went to bring in the trash bin, it must have been around 2:00 p.m.  I looked over to the corral and could see Walter in the far eastern corner.  It was cold and it was drizzling so came back inside.

Today with it being cold, I did not bother to open the kitchen blinds until later in the afternoon. To my surprise when I did, I saw that Walter was back at Mom's house.  He mainly stayed in the area by his corral where he continued to look after Dulcinea.

If I am to believe the weatherman...tonight it is supposed to sleet and get down below freezing.  I am so glad he will spend the night here.

Ralph did not show up today.  Hope he is warm and dry.


2 comments:

  1. Of course Ralph is warm and dry, just a cat's way. Love that Walter's back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I knew WHERE that silly cat goes to stay warm and dry. He is very loveable so I am sure he is spending the New Year in someone's toasty house.

      Delete