My little Walter

Friday, January 2, 2015

A milestone was reached

It was a cold and wet day.  Once again Walter spent his time by the fence bordering the corral.  Saw when his owner using a pitch fork threw some hay his way. Today he did not put it by his feeding station as that would have required his owner having to go into that soggy corral.

It was 2:45 p.m. when he did that so I am pretty certain he had not been fed since yesterday.  There is very little to graze on at mom's property, he has pretty much eaten all there is to eat.  I went to check his water and noting that it was low, I once again hooked up the water hose to fill it up.

Tomorrow the weatherman says we will finally see the sun, for Walter and Dulcinea's sake I sure hope so!

Another day that Ralph does not come by.

A new milestone was reached today...Walter's blog received 10,000 visits.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment