My little Walter

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cat Haven

This weekend has been beautiful, we finally got to see the sun and Walter has been here the whole time.

Yesterday little Ralph finally made an appearance.  I was getting worried about him! Goodness he looks a little on the hefty side, at least I know someone has been feeding him :D

Even though we do not own any cats...mother's house is a favorite destination for all the neighborhood's strays.  We now have a rather different looking white cat with a black tail and black ears.  Every time I see her I never happen to have my camera on me.

Still running off that bully gray cat that beat up Ralph but he never learns.....grrrrrrr!!!!  Yesterday there was this black cat that for some reason I think could be Ralph's brother stretching to reach the water bucket I set out for Walter.  I did not run him off as I will never deny an animal a drink of water.

Here are some pictures I took back on December 27th of Ralph and Dulcinea.  In this first one he appears to be checking HER out.


In this other one, it appears she is checking HIM out :)


Had not really noticed until right now but their coloring is similiar.

4 comments:

  1. The white cat sounds like siamese. Feet would be black too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am used to siamese cats being a darker tannish color and she is pure white but could be.

    Only thing that worries me is that I do not know if she is chunky or is pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought "pregnant" when I first read that she is "hefty".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope she is not and if she is, I hope she has them somewhere else.

      I have a sweet spot for kitties :(

      Delete