My little Walter

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Back to the old shenanigans

Little Walter's owners are back to the same old shenanigans of the past.  No water, little food and knee deep in poop.
 

Even with Dulcinea close by Walter looks sad and rightly so!


When he spent nearly two weeks here earlier this year...his owner tied this dirty ice chest to a corral post so he could feed him without having to come into our property.  I had the flu at the time and could not clean it for him.  I think the sun has helped bleach it.


I plan on giving it a good cleaning and filling it up with water for the upcoming hot summer months. Ralph and Pedrito wont let me go visit him without tagging along, lol :)


He came by the other day to graze, this time without Dulcinea. However, with the recent rains the weeds have gone crazy and I sure could use his help once more.


I was surprised he was here as Pedrito throws a fit anytime any animal or person comes into the property (except for his stray friends).  Could it be that he has finally warmed up to Walter?


4 comments:

  1. Couldn't hardly stand to see his face, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To think of that poor animal being so cruelly neglected makes me want to bawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least for this week, he has been at mom's house and getting a lot of attention from Pedrito, Ralph and me.

      Need to do a post soon.

      Delete