My little Walter

Monday, December 7, 2015

Is Dulcinea about to give birth?

When Dulcinea first arrived at the neighbor's...I noticed right away that she might be pregnant.  Had to Google how long it took for a mare to have her colt...eleven months more or less.

I suppose the birthing of her colt is near as they kicked Walter out of his corral a week ago.  You would presume that they would have cleaned the darn thing so the little colt would be born in a sterile and hygienic environment...but you would be wrong!

Dulcinea is owned by Walter's owner's daughter and son-in-law...but they are just as worthless as that man!  These kids are young, they could have shoveled all the poop and crap out of the corral to welcome in the new member...but sadly they have not.

Sometimes I feel as if I lived in a third world country and not the United States of America, the greatest nation on earth!

Val Verde County sucks!!!  We have no Animal Control facility, no Animal Abuse Unit and a Sheriff's Department that couldn't give a rats ass about all the animal abuse and neglect that takes place within their jurisdiction.

I am not tech savvy  but I wish I were and could make Walter's and all the other animals plight go viral...sadly I do not think that will ever happen, :(

Meanwhile poor Walter is teetered to a tire with no water or food in close proximity.


2 comments: