My little Walter

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Flooded Corral

Have not done an update on Walter in a while, mainly because there is no change and it pains me to have to rehash it.  He is still tied to a tire with cement, with no shelter and NO WATER!  They do feed him but do they think he is a camel?


My mother does not want me to water him because she thinks his owner is going to come tell me off. I told her that if he did (doubtful) I would tell him if he preferred I watered him or the Sheriff.  I hate that man!

This week it has not been my leg but my arms, the joint pain is killing me ( I suffer from Fibromyositis).  I have not been able to lift them above my head.  It has been difficult to wash my hair.  Since I could not carry a gallon of water, I carried two half gallons to balance myself out.

Unfortunately, I was unable to water him yesterday or today when the temperatures have been in the 80's and he is not sheltered from the sun.  With all those able bodied people living there, why doesn't anyone care about his welfare?


Dulcinea is not fairing much better.  Her owner filled up her barrel but I guess he forgot to turn the spigot off and flooded the corral.  Now she is in a pile of mud and only has a little space that sits higher and is the only dry spot. None of these worthless people should be allowed to be pet owners.


I am concerned that Dulcinea has a dead fetus. That colt has not been born yet and it has been well over a year that she has been pregnant.


2 comments:

  1. I think you should call the nearest Animal Cruelty Center, or Shelter. If there is none near you, call Houston SPCA - you can check them out online at http://www.houstonspca.org/ or call them at (713) 869-SPCA (7722). You can give them the information and they can tell you an organization near you, or otherwise help you decide what to do. That is a horrible situation for an animal to be in, and I can't imagine any person doing it to a poor helpless animal. People do even worse things to animals though. Please call for advice and assistance.

    ReplyDelete