My little Walter

Monday, February 25, 2019

Looked everywhere for my Rudy :-(

As soon as the sun came up I bundled up and once again went looking for my Rudy.  Both Paquito and Nico followed me.  I am sure they know what happened to him, too bad they can not relay that information to me.


We went to the Northern part of the property next to my lot. That lot is a terrible mess and this is where the cats were born last year. It will have to be tackled next...


Then headed to the neighbor's corral that borders Mom's Southern property where Walter used to live but now has a new tenant.


I asked him as well if he had seen Rudy...but it appeared he was just happy that someone came to visit him or her...have no idea what his sex might be.


This does not give me much hope. Tomorrow I will try something else.  If you have seen this cat please drop me a line.


He now sports a reddish metallic collar, not the one on this picture.


2 comments:

  1. Keeping our fingers crossed that you find Ruby. Hopefully he was just out exploring.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete