My little Walter

Friday, April 19, 2019

Warning to cats

I have been chasing Nico around so I could take a picture of his skin coat. I noticed two days ago that it seems like his hair is getting grayer, becoming less abundant and looks like he has lost some weight. This is odd for a cat that just turned one-year-old.

When I was finally able to take his photograph my concern for his skin issues and his weight are not obvious in this picture, in fact, he looks overweight.



Sonny was vomiting the other morning and I have no idea why.

Paquito is still draining pink fluid from his only eye and refuses to let me place eye drops on it.  The Vet said I had to do the drops four times a day...I am lucky if he lets me do one.

I have already warned them that there is no way I am taking them to the Vet until after Easter is over and done with.  There is no way I am going to be in line for two plus hours unless one of them is dying.


2 comments: