My little Walter

Sunday, June 23, 2019

More hunting for the boys / Little horse

I have gotten behind on my postings.  The boys have been hunting a lot lately.  Wish they would not bring what they catch to the kitchen porch for me to see.  Why can't they just eat it somewhere else?


Took this picture of Paquito before he started making this horrible sound and ended up vomiting it...YUK!!!


It grossed me out so I went inside the house.  Later on, when I came back all this was gone so at least he or the other cats ate his left-overs.

Last week was the first time I noticed a little horse in the corral where Walter used to stay until they sold him.  His owner kept a white horse that I presumed was another boy...guess I presumed wrong.

Looking South to where Walter's corral now has
some new tenants.

I will have to go check it out after Pollito mows the weeds.  There was a lot of rumbling this afternoon just hope it doesn't rain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment