My little Walter

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Morning chores / A sad find

I have no idea if Blogger has changed to their new format or not...as I have not made a post in more than a week on my main blog and even longer on this one...guess we shall soon find out.

I woke up early this morning since today is trash day in our Precinct as we live out in the country.  It has been in the triple digits lately and I have not been motivated to keep up with my yard work...but today I had no choice.

By getting an early start I could beat the heat. The cats were happy to get their breakfast without having to serenade me by my bedroom window.

I went ahead with my chores and they went to do what cats do...run around chasing each other and climbing trees...to then taking a nap.

After I finished I went to look for my camera got a picture of Paquito, one of Nico and then one of Elvis.  However, when I approached him he looked odd...that is when I realized he had passed.

I felt sad as when this cat showed up at our house it was evident that he had had a hard life.  He was with us for about eight months.  Rest in peace Elvis...

4 comments:

  1. You did what you could Ms Belinda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about Elvis. I know you did all you could to give him a better life.
    I am having problems sending you replies. Hope this gets through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sad but find comfort in the knowledge that he had a cucha, food, water (he drank a lot of water), and a safe place to live at the end of his life.

      You are not the only one having problems posting a comment on my blogs others have as well on my main one.

      Delete