My little Walter

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

More of the same

With the plumbing problems and mother being ill...I have had my hands full these past couple of days.  Besides it was the weekend...time that his owner who works a very weird work schedule...is usually at his house.

Last night we got back home late...but there was still enough daylight left that I could tell from the street that his water barrel was down.  I came to see him after 10:00 p.m. brought him water and his supper.

This morning...well more like 11:43 a.m. the barrel was still downed and no sign he had been fed.  I did however see the kid walking his bike down the road but without his little brother.  Wonder why he was not riding it but most importantly why he did not bother to feed and water Walter before he left.



Came home but could not find his pink container so I grabbed his green water container and used it to feed him his pellets.


After he ate his pellets he agreed to drink some water...silly horse!



I kept an eye on him and brought him a couple gallons of water throughout the day.  It was not until after 9:00 p.m. that someone finally fed him and filled or at least stood up his water barrel...will not know until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment