My little Walter

Friday, October 18, 2013

My little gardener was hard at work today

It was around 9:30 a.m. when Mom told me that she just saw Walter walk by the front window.  Went to look and he was in the north part of the property grazing to his hearts content.


This is the area where Cliff and friends cut down a huge mesquite tree and the weeds and native grass have grown quite a bit.  Not a problem for my little gardener...he just ate away.


I guess when you have to go, well you have to go...jajajajaja!


The only down side...if there is one, is that the ground has not totally dried from the recent rains and there are hooves marks all over the place.


 Just when I had thought those darn horse flies were gone...they make their presence known :-(


Here Walter goes on his weed trimming mode...



I will take Walter any day over Mata Gatos (Cat Killer) mother's handyman who is a jack of all trades and master of none.

No comments:

Post a Comment