My little Walter

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Looking out the window

I was looking out the kitchen window when I spotted someone inside of the corral at about 9:17 a.m.  Knew it had to be his owner because the kid rarely goes in there as not to get his tennis shoes full of poop.

He stopped and looked towards the house and obviously saw me looking at him. He got the pitch fork and brought in more hay. Then he stopped and looked my way again as if to say "I fed him...now are you satisfied?"

I did not back down and I did not move from the window as I continued to look his way.  He did not seem to like that we keep on running into each other even if it is only through glass and two lots away.

The cold front got here tonight, sure hope Walter can keeps warm in that horrible, soggy and stinky corral.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up, make him feel as bad as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am trying even though my Mom is afraid he might do something to me. So if I end up murdered and beheaded you know where to stir the cops to :(

      Delete