My little Walter

Thursday, August 14, 2014

They did not bring him back

If you are perhaps wondering if his owners brought Walter back...No, they did not. Can't say that I am very surprised as that man has no word and is teaching that kid by example.

If anything poor little Walter is grounded...much like I was during my teenage years :(

Yesterday he kept on boobing his head and coming to the fence line but he had food and water...it was obvious he wanted to come over.

This morning we had to go out of town so I did not get a chance to check-up on him. Only saw that his water container was not over turned.  However, on our way back...his barrel was on the ground.  I swear those miserable people do not deserve to have him.

It was late and I had to feed my mother first.  I later went to scope the territory so I could bring him water without being seen.  Was surprised they had filled his water container and he was drinking from the top for a change.



They had also given him hay.


We almost had a tragedy this morning.  I am not used to having a cat around anymore and my car is so low to the ground, that I had no idea Ralph was napping under it.  Will need to get in the habit of honking my horn.

This afternoon when we came home he came to the kitchen door and started to meow letting us know he was there.  However, when I went to feed him this evening he was nowhere to be found.  Yesterday he was a no show.


6 comments:

  1. Sound like Ralph has a route :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ralph is a afraid of Walter unless I am around. The time Walter came over he got scared and raced up the tree...went to hide up on the roof, lol :)

      Delete
  3. That's too bad. Walter looks so normal grazing in all that leafy, shady greenery at your house. Compared to that parched & barren hellhole he lives in, it must have been like a Garden of Eden for him.

    But, yikes, now we have two animals to worry about. Ralph, come home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that...Garden of Eden...even though it is really a Garden of Weeds!

      I wonder about Ralph but I do not worry about him. He has his regular home (were they ignore him) but he lucked out because my neighbor two lots down and her daughter feed him and his pal the dog.

      Delete